LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION TO FORT JACKSON SC GATE 4: ROUTE MAP & DRIVE TIME.
PRICE: From Low $120s. BUILDER: Great Southern Homes. LOCATION: NE Columbia SC 29229 | Near Ft Jackson. SCHOOLS: Richland II | Blythewood High. AMENITIES: Lake | Pools | Tennis | Sidewalks | Town Center | Walking Trails | Extensive Landscaping.
Map & Driving Directions
FROM: LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION, NE COLUMBIA SC,
TO: FT JACKSON, Columbia, SC. | GATE 4.
Starting from Lake Carolina – Centennial Subdivision
Arriving at Gate 4 Fort Jackson SC | Boyden Arbor Rd,
Total: 13 mi – about 24 minutes.
LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION near Fort Jackson, SC
Featured Community in Northeast Columbia, SC:
LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION
Voted Community of The Year for Ten Years In A Row
SEE VIDEOS OF LAKE CAROLINA
- Minutes to Fort Jackson – See Route Map / Directions / Drive Time
- Homes from Low $100′s
- Low Monthly Payments
- Near Sandhills Mall – SEE VIDEO
- Richland Two Schools | Blythewood High School
- Builder: Great Southern Homes & Resales
- Other: Columbia’s Largest and Most Extensive Master Planned Community
- Amenities: Lake Carolina | Pools | Tennis | Sidewalks | Town Center with Shopping & Dining | Walking Trails | Community Events & Activities | Extensive Landscaping
See LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION – Homes for Sale :
Back to previous page
FROM: LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION, NE COLUMBIA SC
TO: GATE 4 FT JACKSON, Columbia, SC. | Boyden Arbor Rd.
1. Head east on Lake Carolina Dr toward Palmetto Park Cir
2. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Summit Ridge Dr 1.2 mi
3. Turn left onto Summit Pkwy
4. Turn left onto Clemson Rd 4.1 mi
5. Slight right to merge onto I-20 W toward Columbia 3.8 mi
6. Take exit 76A to merge onto I-77 S toward Charleston 1.6 mi
7. Take exit 15 for S Carolina 12/Percival Rd 0.3 mi
8. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Fort Jackson and merge onto S Carolina 12 W/Percival Rd 0.7 mi
9. Turn left onto FORT JACKSON – GATE 4 (Boyden Arbor Rd) – (Restricted usage road) 374 ft
Arriving at Gate 4 Fort Jackson SC | Boyden Arbor Rd
Total: 13.1 mi – about 24 mins
SEE ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE CAROLINA – CENTENNIAL SUBDIVISION NEAR FORT JACKSON, SC
Go to Top of Page
Want to know more about getting the most house for your dollar while not settling for less?
With Personalized & Up To Date: VIDEOS | PHOTOS | FLOOR PLANS | MARKET REPORTS,
I CAN BE YOUR EYES & EARS IN COLUMBIA.
Call or Text Dianna today at 803.250.5220
Not Finding What You Want? Search Our Site:
Back to previous page | Go to Top of Page